The TRADITION lives on, yes its true we went and cut a Christmas tree this year. Its been 8 years since the last time we cut one so it was a BIG deal. The kids had a blast, and so did we, it was snowing all day so that made it even more fun. We have all agreed that this is something we are going to start doing once again. (can't wait till next year) This year we actually have 2 trees one upstairs and one down. The artificial one is down of course. So now the only question is where are we putting the gifts?! Santa will surprise us all on Christmas morning.


The finished product. We semi-flocked it so it looks frosted. It looks old fashion to me, but what do I know? I like it and thats all that matters right?!
So we did the tree Saturday afternoon, and Saturday night we went to Rachel's dance recital, she was almost last to dance, I think there was 2 dances after her group. She did so good. The only thing is I didn't get a picture of just her.
1 comment:
Fun pictures! I love your tree, very pretty. More pictures of you house please, and your Christmas decorations!
Post a Comment