Sunday, February 21, 2010

Month in Review

Its been a while, so I thought I would let ya all know how things are going. Dennie came through surgery and is on the mend. I put little miss Sara in dance, she LOVES it! She does really well, Rachel is doing good also and is learning new things at dance, I am amazed! Jared survived winter sports, or more like I did. I am SO glad that is over! He did good and enjoy learning to cross country ski, but he would come home with leg aches every time. Jonathan gets to start this week JOY! NOT!! We have been keeping busy with new projects and such. I made a super cute skirt for Rachel, I'll have to post a picture later. Not too much else going on just staying warm. We went sledding yesterday the kids a BLAST, however I didn't take any pictures bummer, hopefully we can go one more time before the snow melts. Can you believe February is almost over? In three weeks its daylight savings time! I can hardly believe it! As for me I am going to enjoy the rest of February and have a super fun weekend! Little Miss Sara at dance


Me and my two little helpers making banana bread YUM!

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's about time you updated! Glad to see you are keeping busy! Hope all is going well for your family. Love the skirts, they are really cute!

Post a Comment