Friday, June 25, 2010

Water fun and a craft

The kids wanted to have a water balloon fight, (I'm not big into water balloons) however I filled a few up and the kids had fun throwing them at each other. They had more fun spraying each other with the hose than anything else.

Belle spraying Jared
Sara's turn, she loves this, gives her a feeling of POWER!
Its funny to watch her getting the "big kids"

Poor Belle she was drenched but she LOVED every minute of it.
Belle, Jared and Sara




Yesterday we did a craft. I wasn't sure how it would go.
I get kind of you gotta do it this way no, no that's not right, but. . . . .
I let them do it!
I did have all the paper cut out for them so all they had to do was glue it together, and punch the stars out. They all did a super good job. I did help Sara a little but she's only 3 so its okay right?
Jared

Belle Sara


The finished product!
(Sorry Aud your daughters hair really did get done)

No comments:

Post a Comment