Jonathan and his cheesecake birthday cake, oh it was so good we had homemade huckleberry pie filling on top YUMMY!
Sunday was a special day for Jonathan he was ordained a teacher in the Aaronic priesthood. Grandma and Grandpa Hardin, and Grandma and Grandpa Lowe were able to come up and share the special day with Jonathan. However I didn't get any pictures with the grandmas what was I thinking? I love this picture, just wish I would have got one with the grandmas!
Life is going to get really really crazy this week with moving, UGH!!! I have put off packing, I keep hoping we won't have to move, but we do and its OK! We knew that when we moved here so on to the next adventure! Our new home is a lot smaller than this one, but thankfully we were able to find one that wasn't an arm and leg to rent, and we have a plan so when we move again in 6 months hopefully it will be a more permanent place for us. Change is hard at least for me, but knowing that (its taken a long time to figure it out) I can prepare myself so I can help the kids make the change easier, Oh what an adventure as my sweet hubby has said and so it starts.
1 comment:
You have a cute boy there! Can't believe Jonathan is 14 either! I hope your move goes well. So sorry you couldn't stay in your house now, but life is nothing if not an adventure. Enjoy!
Post a Comment