I can't believe it our little girl is 7! Where has the time gone? She is a sweetheart and very loving. She is a daddy's girl for sure and a very girly girl. She had a pink and purple cake with chocolate frosting with huckleberry ice cream the cake looks kid of sad but tasted so yummy I wish I would have taken a picture of the inside of the cake it was a checkerboard cake. We celebrated her birthday a day early because of Thanksgiving. So glad it is on Thanksgiving every 7 years instead of every year. 
A week ago she lost her top tooth. Now if only she can loose the other one before Christmas.
1 comment:
How cute!! Happy Belated Birthday Rachel! The time does go by fast. It was fun shopping with you last weekend Mel. Hope you and the family are enjoying the Holiday season! The days seem to be flying by and Christmas will be here before we are ready. Have a a wonderful month.
Post a Comment