Its about time I updated this. What the use of having a blog if its never updated? (not that anyone reads its) But anyway the kids stared school the end of August it was a good day they all survived including me. WOW big changes for this mom this year. But I started watching a sweet little baby so its not too bad. Poor Jared was so hot he didn't feel good after school his room was way to hot for him, that's why his smile is missing. Just glad he would be in the picture now the trick is to remember where their signs are so we can do a last day of school picture and see how they changed during the school year.
Yes I did it! I got a new family picture. It was a HUGE deal NO one wants to do pictures anymore! I only ask for a few. We were able to get a few. I want to do another one in the winter we shall see.
We celebrated Jared's 10th birthday in October. Has it really been 10 years? He is our spice in the family and keeps us on our toes. He is such a sweet boy. I took him and 4 of his friends to Fat Cats, for his birthday party, sorry can't share those pictures but it was fun. I sure got an earful on the way home. Boys are so much fun!
A few days later we celebrated Jonathan's 15th birthday. I can't believe how he has changed this past year. He is taller than me now, and is growing up to be a very nice young man, sometimes I still can't believe he is mine. He changed our lives forever and we would never change anything. I remember how small he was when he was placed into my arms and the joy and peace I felt knowing he is truly our son. He has been very busy with school actives this fall, but more on that next post.
Halloween came way to quick for me this year. I didn't get a picture with all the pumpkins together. Jared and his pumpkin
Trick or Treat time!
Little miss cowgirl, the grim reaper and a witch.
I do believe Jonathan is getting too old to trick or treat besides he was sick that day. It was so warm that day that the kids didn't even need a jacket. So not like the other Halloween's we have had. It was fun but they were glad to come home when we did not so much into trick or treating I guess.
Jared had an Idaho History project to do. He had to make a map of Idaho and add mountain ranges, rivers, lakes, city's, etc. It was a fun project. I LOVE school projects!
Finally they had a contest at the orthodontist and Jared won. It was write what you are thankful for and why and you could win a pie. He wrote he was thankful for pie and teeth cause if he didn't have teeth he couldn't eat pie. Too funny! He won a $5 dollar gift card so he could get a pie. What a funny kid!
I have more to update Rachel's birthday and baptism as well as other things but that will have to wait.
1 comment:
Well bless my soul, you updated! Hooray! It is fun to see your pictures and hear what you guys have been doing. We enjoyed seeing you this weekend. I hope Jonathan had a good time here, my boys sure enjoyed him. Have a good January, and I hope to see your other updates soon!
Post a Comment