Aren't kids great? DO you ever feel that you are being pulled in 1000 different directions at once? Holy cow! Its been one of those days when its "she's looking at me" "why is she so annoying?" and "DADDY I WANT TO GO WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Oh the JOYS!!
But in the end when the day is over, its "I love you so much mom" and "my parents are the best" ,"it was the best day ever!" I LOVE my kids they are the GREATEST!
Oh and why is it that we as parents get upset when our kids are crabby or grouchy? Don't we get that way sometimes and nobody tells us not to be crabby (well some of mine do HAHAHA) but still we have that right to be crabby or we take it, why not let our kids have that right? Just a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment