Its been awhile since I last posted anything I think its because I really don't have a lot to say or there is just nothing new going on. Just the same stuff every week. We have been busy with different projects and such. I have been scrap booking like crazy. I needed to get my calendar done that Mom and Audrey are doing with me and YES its done. Here are a couple of pages. I think the pages that we did for the calendar are the best yet! Can't wait to get pictures on them. The princess one isn't a calendar page but I thought it was too cute not to share. Thanks mom for the cute title. I have also been doing the kids baby books I hope to have their first year completed by the end of this year. Plus I want to get the school pages done and up to date before fall when I have 3 kids in school and getting more behind. 






2 comments:
Cute, Cute pages! I'm jealous that you have so much done. Glad to see you updated. Hope things are going well.
I always love to look at your scrap layouts!!! I seriously can't decide which one is my favorite!! Oh and that skirt....tooo adorable! I have been wanting to make kendra one now for the longest time. I think you have given me the bug to get to it already!!!! So fabulous and crafty as always!!!!
Post a Comment