For some reason I have caught a BUG!
The sewing bug. I found the pattern on a web site (they wanted 10 bucks) I thought I could do that easy. The only thing is my skirts are more full, but my girlie's like them that way cause "they twirl better" as long as they like them that's all that counts in my book.
I love the black shirt Sara had on it adds so much hahaha
I think I need to make a couple more that aren't as full, and see how the turn out. I have seen ones done with holiday fabric that are really cute, like Halloween, Christmas, etc. I think red, white, and blue would be cute too. Also some cute school fabric or fall would be cute for school.
But how many skirts do my girls need?
1 comment:
I don't know how many skirts your girls need but mine could use a few. (hint hint) They are really cute. I love the rain pictures too, I tried that after our last storm with flowers.
Post a Comment