YEA! school is finally out for the summer. We celebrated the start of summer vacation with a trip to Yellowstone. It was super fun but according to Rachel "it was to long to get to Yellowstone and to long to get home". (We just went for the day.) Thanks Mom & Dad and Mandy for going with us. Our first stop was at the visitor center in Grand Teton National Park. The kids had fun walking around and touching all the different kinds of animal fur. They have TV screens on the floor that change and lots of different things. Our next stop was at West Thumb the hot pools (Jonathan's favorite place) we stop every time we go. We had lunch by the lake, too bad it was a little chilly or maybe it was good I would have had four WET kids! It was fun they enjoyed watching the waves. We went to the mud pots, we found another favorite spot for Jonathan. (He loves that kind of stuff) and finally the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. That is AWESOME!!! The only thing is I don't like the feeling of looking down into the canyon, I don't like heights The kids did really good for "such a long drive", and believe it or not we didn't get rained on NO KIDDING, it did rain but every time we got out to see something it wasn't raining. It was even sunny while we had lunch. I was afraid that the day wouldn't be any fun cause of the weather, but we decided to go anyway and it turned out to be a great day. The kids got to see some animals (finally)the last couple of times we have been we haven't see too many animals. All in all it was a fun day can't wait until the next time
West Thumb
Our Family at Yellowstone Lake
What is it about boys and pictures? One hides, the other pulls faces!
Jared by the lake.
Yellowstone Lake that's ICE
Mud pots Jonathan thinks these are "COOL"
Grandpa and Jonathan reading a sign at one of the mud pots
Daddy and Rachel taking a rest.
Jonathan by the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone at the look out.
I love this picture can you see the blue sky?

More Canyon
The lower falls of Yellowstone.

I took way more pictures but how can I put them ALL on here?
More Canyon
I took way more pictures but how can I put them ALL on here?
3 comments:
Love the pics, looks like you all had fun.
Very fun! Glad you had a good time!
The pictures have inspired me to plan our trip!
Post a Comment