Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh That time of YEAR again

Its that time of year once again to start getting ready for SCHOOL! BIG time BUMMER!!! I must start early enough to get everybody what they need. That means going through all their clothes and making sure thing still fit and making list of things they need. I know my oldest is going to need the most he is growing like a weed again. All his pants from last year are way to short again (even the ones I got him in March are too short) and he HATES HATES HATES to go clothes shopping or shoe shopping or grocery shopping can't really blame the kid there thought. This year I want to do something different and take them shopping and out to lunch just a mom and me type of thing. I hope it works out. I think it will be fun. I LOVE to buy school supplies too, that's the fun part for me but then I want the supplies for me. I know weird, even before we had kids and before they were in school I wanted to buy school supplies. I think school starts in ONE month! UGH I hate to think of that, our summer has gone way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment