WOW when it hits it hits. This week has been very busy, there has been something going on every single day, including tonight. I have yet to make it to Jonathan's soccer games, I plan on it tonight. YEAH! Next week is the same. We had a super fun day on Monday I need to get the pictures posted, we went out shooting the 22 and the boys took their BB guns too. It was really fun the kids enjoyed it. We went to a friends home for dinner and the football game that night so it was a full day on Monday. Tuesday brought school and scouts, Wednesday was school, singing group for Rachel, and Jared, (I was only going to have Rachel do it but Jared wanted to try it and he really liked it so okay) it was also PTO and soccer. Thursday was church meetings we were suppose to go to Dennie went. Today brings school and soccer. Tomorrow is Dennie's B-day not sure what we are doing, I would like to get a ton of things done but who knows.
Now I know most of you are WAY busy and have a lot more things going on but for me this was a busy week. I have also joined a joy school group for Sara, that will be fun she only went one day this week and she LOVED it so that will add one more thing to the list. Oh well what did we do before we had kids it had to be very boring for sure. Have a great weekend I know we will. Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment