Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Tuesdays update
I didn't realize how somber my kids look in their first day of school pictures, they really were excited I don't know why there was no smiles in the pictures. STRANGE children. They get it from their Dad. Anyway school has been going good, so far. We are keeping busy and trying to stay WARM!!! This week so far has been really cool, I hope we have some nice fall weather and are able to see the changing leaves. I so look forward to that. I LOVE fall time with all the different colors, ahhhhhh. LOVE IT! So far no scrapbook pages done. I was going to really get with it and get some done when the kids went back to school, granted they haven't been in a week yet, but still. Instead I have caught the sewing bug, why is it that I can think of projects to sew and ideas to try, but can't come up with a good scrap book idea? Bugs me. I'll have to post the picture of the cute aprons I made for the girls. Now to come up with one for the boys shouldn't be to hard just change it a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment