Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

I know its November, but I had to post Halloween pictures. We had a fun weekend which started out Friday with the kids having no school, we went to our annual family Halloween party which was fun the kids had a blast being with their cousins BUT I didn't get any pictures so I hope those who did will share with me PLEASE!!! Then Saturday was a FULL day we started by carving pumpkins and making cinnamon rolls, then getting ready for our Halloween party at the church and trunk-or-treating. It was fun the kids had fun at the party, there where different games to play with treats or a prize and dinner then trunk-or-treating which was done in a drizzle I was kind of disappointed in the fact that there where more kids treating than those who where passing out candy, (not that my kids need the candy) but still don't you think if you send your kids out to get treats you should at least pass some out? Even in the drizzle the kids had fun, as for me, well I get super frazzled in those type of situations but that is another story. All in all it was a fun weekend and we had fun being with family and friends.

Dennie and the kids carving pumpkins


The finished products

Jared and his pumpkin head.



Ready for the party

1 comment:

Linda said...

Loved to see your kids in their costumes and the fun pumpkins you carved. We did have a good time on Friday, and so glad we could visit and the kids could enjoy each other!

Post a Comment