Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday

Today brought CHANGE!!! Didn't I say that change is hard for me? Well I am in for change. I was given a new calling today, (I'm now 2nd counselor in the primary) I am excited about it but its going to take me out of my comfort zone. I am not an out going person, yes its true. Once I get to know a person its easier for me to talk to them, but to just start talking to people is REALLY hard for me, and then to have to get up in front of people and talk is a nightmare for me. Good thing most of the people I have to get up in front of are children that's the best part.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations Melody! You will do great, even at getting up in front of people. Hope all is well

Post a Comment