Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WOW!

I can't believe its been over a month without a post. May started out with a BANG! On the first of May I ended up in the hospital for 3 days so NOT fun, but things are going better and I am on the mend HOPE and PRAY that it doesn't happen again but was told by my doc that it would probably happen again yeah good news just what I wanted to hear. So now I am VERY careful what I eat, so I can hopefully prevent it from happening again. Ahhh the JOYS! School is almost out for the summer. YAHOO!!! Can't wait for summer time fun, not that we have much planned but some camping trips. Ahhh to enjoy the WARM weather and sunshine can't wait! Hope it gets here soon. Last week was super busy with all the year end stuff and such I'll have to post some pictures of our fun and busy end of school stuff when I have a bit more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment