May was Crazy busy with the end of school stuff, baseball and two graduation's yes I know its kind of silly to have a joy school graduation I would have been just fine to not do it but it was fun anyway and Sara had fun and it helped her know that joy school was over. Then Rachel had kindergarten graduation which was fun for her too. Then for all the kids I got great big candy bars to celebrate the end of another school year! Glad the summer is here, just wish the weather knew it was summer. Baseball is now over too. It was another cold season, but we didn't play in the rain like last year they either canceled them or rescheduled them which was good for us I think they both had two games that got canceled they never did reschedule Rachel's games but then its t-ball so what is the point but Jared's they rescheduled. It was fun love to watch the kids. Now we are getting ready for our trek to Martins Cove on Thursday its been fun getting everything ready finding or making pioneer clothing I am excited hope everyone feels the pioneer spirit and enjoys themselves. Other than that not much else going on just trying to keep everyone busy and happy so far so good, the rest of the month is full also and then its July which brings more fun and adventures can't wait. Ugh my pictures are not in the right order as I would like but can't do anything about that enjoy!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Month in Review
May was Crazy busy with the end of school stuff, baseball and two graduation's yes I know its kind of silly to have a joy school graduation I would have been just fine to not do it but it was fun anyway and Sara had fun and it helped her know that joy school was over. Then Rachel had kindergarten graduation which was fun for her too. Then for all the kids I got great big candy bars to celebrate the end of another school year! Glad the summer is here, just wish the weather knew it was summer. Baseball is now over too. It was another cold season, but we didn't play in the rain like last year they either canceled them or rescheduled them which was good for us I think they both had two games that got canceled they never did reschedule Rachel's games but then its t-ball so what is the point but Jared's they rescheduled. It was fun love to watch the kids. Now we are getting ready for our trek to Martins Cove on Thursday its been fun getting everything ready finding or making pioneer clothing I am excited hope everyone feels the pioneer spirit and enjoys themselves. Other than that not much else going on just trying to keep everyone busy and happy so far so good, the rest of the month is full also and then its July which brings more fun and adventures can't wait. Ugh my pictures are not in the right order as I would like but can't do anything about that enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment