Tuesday, July 19, 2011
A new bed and stitches
WOW another post this month I am on a roll!!! Dennie finished Rachel's bed today YEAH!! It looks so good. She is excited and the boys and Sara can't wait for theirs to be done. We went looking for logs yesterday and found several different ones that are going to be awesome. Dennie is already planning Jared's bed and getting ready to start it next week. 
While we were busy Jared went out to peel some of the bark off one of the logs we found for his bed. Pretty soon he came in and said "Mom I think you need to take me to the hospital, I cut my leg. Sure enough he had cut it deep enough so Dennie took him in and he got 3 stitches. He has been so good about it all and it hasn't slowed him down one bit. It really scared him, but he calmed down pretty quickly too. SO SO glad Dennie was home I am not too good with that kind of stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment