Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bubbles and Night Games

Today I made bubble wands and homemade bubbles for the kids. They had so much fun blowing bubbles and let me tell you they were some BIG bubbles. I love the look on Sara's face in this first picture, she would get so excited.



I made Jared's wand bigger than the girls, I need to make his a little smaller and it would be better for getting bubbles all the time. Here is one of the bubbles he was able to make.





Who needs a wand? They also had fun using their hands to blow bubbles.



Sara the bubble blowing queen she played with this for over 45 minutes. Now I just have to keep making bubbles for them good thing its easy.




Jonathan had his friends over a couple of nights this week playing night games, oh how fun. It looks really dark in the pictures but it wasn't that dark. Fun times I tell ya nothing like having 10 boys running around the backyard in the dark playing hide-and-seek and ghost in the graveyard. They played dodge ball on the tramp first that's what the pictures are from I don't think they would have appreciated me taking pictures of them playing hide and seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment