Saturday, August 6, 2011

Is it really that time of year Again?

Is it really that time of year? I swear we just got out of school and its time to go back where oh where has the summer gone?! On the bright side I LOVE school supplies always have. However with three kids in school they get more expensive every year and the list get longer and longer here is what we got yesterday and its just for Jared and Rachel and that's not everything no paper, no paints (Rachel needs 2) and some little odds and ends to get. The bummer of the whole thing is they all just get put into a big bin for everyone to use. UGH! Jonathan doesn't get his list until the first day of school, and its usually paper and pencils, but we shall see. To top it off they all want to take cold lunch to school this year, which is okay its just I have to be more prepared in the morning and you all know I am NOT a morning person so I guess that is going to change too.





Dennie has been working on Jared's bed the past couple of weeks, this bed has been more of a challenge but YEAH! Its done and ready to be varnished. Next up Jonathan's. Can't wait to see what logs he wants for his bed.

Dennie and Jared with the foot board of his bed, that wasn't too bad it was the headboard that was tricky.

Dennie standing by the foot board



Finished ready to be varnished!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

bed looks AWESOME!

Post a Comment