Monday, January 16, 2012

Well its January, its been cold, snowy but nothing like the last few years.  Usually by this time we have had no school days due to extreme cold, and snowing and blowing conditions not this year.  Its been a low snow year so far which is good and bad.  Hope we get more snow sooner than later I have a hard time when we get a foot of snow in April.  The girls were outside Saturday playing around and made snow angels there was just enough of the powdered snow we got a couple of days ago for them to make some, the snow underneath is hard and frozen, not much fun.


  


 


 Sara's bed done well it needs varnished, but otherwise done.  YEAH!  Dennie used logs with knots on them of her bed its really different but cool too.  My bed is next, the only problem is we keep finding beds online that we like and can't decide which one we want, Dennie pulled a lot of logs into the shop on Saturday so hopefully he can get going on it.  Oh can't wait.  Now to get quilts done for everyone that's the next BIG project that I am going to be working on.



1 comment:

Linda said...

Do you have enough snow now Mel???? I had to laugh, I've heard you had no school on Thursday or Friday, LUCKY!!!! The bed is so cool!!! Can't wait to see what yours will look like

Post a Comment