Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter sports and Birthday count down

Ahh the joys of winter sports!  The kids started almost 3 weeks ago this Tuesday will be the 3rd week.  I am amazed at how well they are doing.  They have never ice skated before and they are doing great!  I took Sara and went to watch on Tuesday (I about FROZE!! ) it was way to cold for this mom, but so much fun to watch, they even let little Miss Sara out on the ice. But I got no pictures of her.



Sara drove me nuts asking a thousand times a day how many more days until her birthday, and I thought it would be fun make a count down to her birthday. This is what I came up with, I just did from 10 days. I plan on making more pages so they have more days to count down, but the important thing was to get it done before her birthday so she could use it.  

 The only page I don't like is 3. I need to re-do this one, but for now its up and she loves it.  Everyday she is so excited to flip the page over to see how many more days until her birthday.  I think it was even better when Jonathan ask if I was making him a page too, which I was planning on and glad to say that each of the other kids are done. 
 The idea is to use a picture frame and rings so they can turn each page over to count down the days.  I am going to make a count down to Valentines day too. 

1 comment:

Linda said...

So cute with the countdown! I love your ideas! You are so creative. I take it your children are taking ice skating lessons? How fun, but also brave. Hope your winter is going well. We have no snow you know, kind of miss it, but think we'll probably have snow in April, May and June!

Post a Comment