Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bad Day

Ever have a bad day? I know stupid question. Monday was a bad day my poor kids. It didn't matter who did it, what it was, or why, I was not happy. I wonder what my kids think. Maybe I really don't want to know. Hopefully there will be no more days like that. I can hope right? I have decided that sometimes I need to take a time out for just me. Even if it is only a walk to the mailbox. In other news Tuesday we had no school. The temp was somewhere around -22 and that is not with the wind chill. So no school. I must admit I though oh no its going to be another bad day my poor kids. Surprisingly it was a great day the kids played together, I was able to work on some scrap booking and we even got laundry and some cleaning done. Wow. It really helps when mom is in a better mood. So it makes me wonder what happened on Monday why was I so crabby? Who knows I guess it was just one of those days. There is no school again tomorrow and it is going to be a good day (positive thinking). So that is my new goal to always think positive and find the good in every situation. Will let you know how it is going.

1 comment:

Devri said...

being a mother with 7 children, I have some bad days. But I go to bed thinking positively that the next will be better.. does it always work, nope, but is it worth the try yep.

Post a Comment