Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Snow
















On Thursday it started to snow. I believe it snowed all night. In the morning this is what I saw. We got I think about 7 inches. I don't think it snowed to much on Friday, however it was snowing Saturday and boy did it snow. We drove down to the Falls, and it snowed all the way there. Here are some pictures of Pine Creek pass. It was sure pretty, but the drive was a little scary. It started snowing today after we got home from church and it is still snowing. Yes I love winter. I took more pictures of the park in front of our home, notice the picnic tables the pictures on the 2oth you can see the tables, now you can not see one of the tables and the other one is mostly covered (just a little side note that we noticed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment