Thursday, January 22, 2009
A Little bit about us
I was born and raised in Blackfoot, Idaho. My husband was raised in Idaho Falls. After we were married we lived in Blackfoot, then moved to the big town of Shelley. We lived there for 12 years. Then we moved to the beautiful Teton valley area. Boy what a change. Not only do I feel we live in the boonies but we went from a house and a yard to an apartment and a community yard. The plus side to this is we are together as a family now instead of living apart. I believe we have all adjusted to our new life and area. (we have been here for little over a year) I still think we live in the boonies. We have four great kids. We were unable to have children for the first nine years of our marriage. Then we were blessed with a very special boy, he was an answer to a lot of prayers. Then 5 years later we were blessed with another boy. Boys are a Joy! Then 2 years later a little princess came to us followed by another princess 2 years later. Yes we are truly blessed. After not knowing if we would ever have children we have four. Yes, we have our trials but life is good, and we are enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment