I know who changes their blog background more than me? Anyone? I didn't think so, I wanted something more like back to school, but couldn't find one, so this is what I got. Its FALL yes, my favorite time of year, this one might not get changed until Christmas, but then again who knows if I find more cute fall ones I might change it every month. Its never boring here at my blog hahahahaha.
Super busy again this week, lots of places to go and school starts Wednesday ha I am not ready for that, I don't know how I ever let Jonathan go to first grade and not have panic attacks, but then again I had Jared at home and another on the way, I just don't remember it being so hard oh well I will survive (ask me in a month). Soccer is going great its their first games this week Jared's on Tuesday and Jonathan's on Wednesday it is so confusing I hope I can keep them straight. It must be bad teeth month at our house, first I had to go and have work done, then Dennie had a tooth go really bad and finally ended up having to have it pulled, now Jared has to have a tooth pulled it's the one that he bumped last year it turned gray and the dentist said it was dead and to just watch it and if it started getting a puss pocket on top to bring him in, well almost a year later its going bad so off to the dentist we go today to have it pulled. Well this was just going to be a quick update but I got to rambling along the way, have a good week. Melody
By the way I do really like comments I know your all super busy like me and just get quick snatches to be on the computer let alone to comment on everyones blog.
3 comments:
Mel,
Please don't tell me it feels like fall yet at home! I still want to have a few more weeks of summer! Cute backgrounds. Good luck on sending the kids to school. It will be a good thing. Jared will love it and you will not be quite as tied to the house with him going to first grade. It is 105 here in San Antonio and I am so grateful for air conditioning. Hope your week goes well!
Fall, are you just nuts!? It's too stinking hot here still! lol good luck with school, I am ready to cry this year!
I so know how you feel, I am so dang busy, it is hard to keep up with my own family, let alone everyone elses. I am in the middle of changing up my blog too! I like change.. not obamas change though! lol
Post a Comment