Yesterday was Rachel's 5th birthday I can't believe how time flies. She is the only one of our kids who's birthday falls on a major holiday (I think every 7 years). Her 1st birthday was on Thanksgiving. She was also the easiest baby I had, I was wheeled into the operating room and 15 minutes later there she was, she was wide awake after being born and stayed awake for quite some time. I have a really neat picture of her when she is minutes old with her eyes wide open. She was also the baldest baby I had and poor thing she didn't have much hair until she was 3. She is such a good helper, a little Mommy to Sara, and sometimes a bit of a DRAMA QUEEN, she is a girly girl and LOVES to wear dresses everyday, she is a daddy's girl. She is such a sweetheart and we love her very much.
Daddy and Rachel
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY
2 comments:
How cute! Happy Happy Birthday!
I think her sprinkle cake is cute.
Deegan's 1st birthday was on Thanksgiving too.
Good Luck on moving. So glad you found something bigger.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Birthday Rachel!!! I remember visiting you in the hospital on your birthday! Where did the years go, I can't believe you're 5!!!
Post a Comment