Monday, November 23, 2009

Update

I'm still here, its just there is a lot going on right now. We are MOVING!!!! Yes its true, we have found a house and are moving this week so its been CRAZY and going to get worse before it gets better. It also means that I will NOT be going to the black-Friday sales big time BUMMER, but I want to move more so that's okay. The house we are moving to is big (for us anyway) I post some pictures of what we are living in now and what we are moving to. It is going to be so much better for us, the down side is that the house will be for sale come spring, so there is the possibility that in 5 to 6 months we will be moving once again, but in the mean time we will enjoy the house and yard and everything while we have it. I haven't for got my thankful post either, and hope to be updating all my thankful thoughts. There are so many. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone. Melody

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm so excited for you! We look forward to visiting with you on Thanksgiving day. I'd like to be on record that it IS a TOTAL BUMMER you are not going to Black Friday sales!!!! What will I do without you! Darn it!! Good for you getting to move though, I understand.

Post a Comment