Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful

I read about this from another blog and I thought it was a good idea and something different to do. So the idea is to write something you are thankful for everyday in November. So as it is already the 3rd I have 3 thankful things today to get me caught up and hopefully say that way.

1- I am thankful for my family, not only my little family, but the extend family we have and all the support and help they give us and have given us we couldn't have got through some things with out the help and support of our WONDERFUL family we love ya lots.

2- I am thankful for good friends, not only my friends, but the good friends that my children have

3- I am thankful for my washing machine I know weird, but I don't have to go to the laundry mat, or to the river to wash cloths and I am truly thankful for that.


So now its your turn, what are you thankful for? Just for fun write what you are thankful for everyday in November, either on your blog or in a note book just for you to see.
I think it will help ME remember the little blessing I have everyday and to be truly thankful for them. As a side note we are doing this for FHE and making a tree on our door and every night we get a leaf and write something we are thankful for. My goal is to help my children realize that they are blessed too and have a lot to be thankful for. Have a good one Melody ;)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a GREAT idea!! Oh, I LOVE it! I am so going to do this ~ thank you! What a wonderful way to remember ALL of the things we are thankful for.
Thanks again for sharing.

Christine Dallimore said...

That is such a wonderful idea!!! Hee, Hee- I too am grateful for my washing machine!! LOVE the pics of your kiddos. Halloween is just so much fun!

Post a Comment