Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April snow showers

Okay I know its April, the calendar says it is why then are we still in WINTER?! I swear we got a foot and a half of NEW SNOW! Its been snowing all day too. I had to go to the store ( gotta have milk) I had to dig my way to the van. Jared left the snow shovel out front and I walked in snow to my knees to get it and then had to find the dang thing! Needless to say we have a LOT of new snow, and just when it was starting to melt and we could see grass out back and even some in the front yard. Oh well not much we can do about it so we might as well just enjoy it. MAYBE if I get brave we will make a snowman after the boys get home from school. I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow. Meanwhile I am going to stay warm and watch some movies with the girls. Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment