We have noticed something over that last couple of weeks okay I'll be honest Dennie noticed it first and then called my attention to it. Our little Sara LOVES to copy Rachel. It doesn't matter what Rachel is doing or saying or acting Sara will copy her. It really is quite cute and so far it doesn't bug Rachel. Today I did Sara's hair first and then I did Rachel's, sometimes they are the same but a lot of the times its different. Not today. Rachel wanted what we call bug knots, Sara had to have her hair re-done just like Rachel's she wanted bug knots too, now you wouldn't think that is a big deal but Sara doesn't like her hair done (even though we do hair every day) and she wants it quick and easy so I was sure she wouldn't want it re-done, but she had to be like Rachel. They play together so good and are always telling each other "your my best friend" I hope the bond they have now will stay with them forever as "best friends" and sisters. 

No comments:
Post a Comment