We have been busy, busy, busy. Trying to get projects done and stuff organized what a job! I have way to much junk STILL!! I swear in multiplies when left alone for any amount of time. UGH! Now that the weather is nice the kids enjoy playing outside, (we were outside almost all day yesterday that is after church) the kids slept great last night that is one nice thing about spring they are tired of being in doors all winter and love to be outside and play hard and sleep good. Its been so warm the last couple of days that the snow is GONE!! Well okay there still is a little bit in the front yard and some way in the back by the fence, but other than that its gone. Which means time to get out the warm weather clothes. That was a project! I know tomorrow is Tuesday and we will get SNOW!
Today also brought another project. I have been wanting to make some flower clips for the girls and today I was finally able to get some done. Rachel was my helper, it was really fun she helped put the colors together and knows just what she wants. All in all I think they turned out very cute. This could become another obsession with me they are super easy and fun to make. The only bad thing is they don't have anything yellow or purple, hummmm maybe a trip to the store will solve that little problem HA HA HA. Have a good Monday-----Melody.

2 comments:
way cute flower clips. I could solve the color problem, we have plenty of purple and yellow! and no clips to match (hint, hint)
Cute flower clips! I hope some of those clothes worked for you. Have a good day!!!
Post a Comment