Can I just say one word EXCITEMENT! The kids were so excited for school! They were up and ready to go by 7:30 school doesn't start until after 8 for the boys and 11:45 for Rachel. Sara was even up and dressed and hair done for the day. WOW I am good. Don't worry it didn't last. The boys have been up and ready but the girls well lets just say it is a good thing we don't get out of the van, we just drop the boys off. Bedtime has been WONDERFUL!!!! I think we finally have Jared back on track. Poor boy gets so tired he can't stand himself. He has been to bed and ASLEEP by 9 the last couple of days. That is so much better than what it has been. Rachel is still so excited. Jonathan is well he is almost a teenager, school is okay, fine, etc. I think it will really "hit" everyone (including me) next week when homework starts coming.
Pictures from the first day of school, 



Sara was bummed out that she wasn't getting her picture taken so
we had to do one with her too.
Hope the excitement last!
Hope the excitement last!
1 comment:
Fun! Your children look so somber though. I hope they have a great school year. We are a week ahead of you and it gets better and worse, as least for us. My boys were exhausted by the time Thursday came around, good and bad!
Post a Comment