Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sew much fun!

More skirts for Little Miss Rachel. I tried this one today. I think it turned out okay, Rachel said " I just love it." I learned a lot making this one so the next one will be much better. Not sure if she will ever wear it school, but she likes it and she LOVES to wear dresses and skirts so it will get plenty of use. (she hasn't taken it off yet, I like her to try them on after I make them and she won't take it off, a sign that she really likes this one.)


I made this one a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think this is disgusting! I mean really, when do you have time to do all the sewing you do? I am so jealous, and your girls are so lucky to have such cute things to wear!

Post a Comment