Thus week our baby turned 4! Can't believe it. Where did 4 years go?!
She had a Scobby-Doo Birthday, every time we would ask her what she wanted for her birthday she would say "a Scooby" good thing I had been looking for "scooby" things for a couple of months now, anytime I would find something I would get it and put it away for her birthday so that worked out great.
Blowing out her candles
Love how I got just one candle blown out, I could NEVER do that again.
Last night was Jareds first pinewood derby, I was kind of not really nervous but the ones Jonathan went to the Dads did the cars, and well we take the approach that its the boys derby and they are suppose to do their car and so we let them do the cars, minus the cutting of course. Well I was surprised, it was a great derby the boys did the cars, (you know you can tell if dad does it or not). He came in 4th place and got a trophy he was super excited. He also earned his Bobcat and was awarded that last night too. Poor boy has been sick all week with a sore throat and so he's been home from school cause if they are too sick to play outside they are to sick to be at school and because I didn't want him to be outside he had to stay home. So last night was super fun for him besides derby.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Sara! I can't believe it has been four years either! Scooby, dooby do! And Congratulations to Jared for the cool car and 4th place in the derby. Have to add that I am so glad that phase of my life is over. We did 8 derby cars, which is 5 too many in my opinion. Hope you guys are staying warm. My kids were jealous you were all home from school. Take care!
Post a Comment