Monday, January 3, 2011

December Happenings

I know its been forever since I last posted. December was busy, busy, busy with school, church, Christmas programs, Dennie's new job and of course Christmas it self. We have just been busy. Hopefully January won't be quite as busy. Any way here is a brief photo review of December I wasn't able to get pictures of Jonathan's band concert, Jared's school program or Rachel's school program, need a better camera to get good pictures.




Jared made his first snow cave of the year.


Rachel performing with her singing group



The Kids and I did a little project and made our reindeer family one for each of us I think they turned out pretty cute.



Jonathan and his school project on the Navajo Indians. It was great!


Sara and her Joy School group they had a little program at our home. Here they are singing Jingle bells.


The girls and their Christmas dresses.


Our Christmas Tree upstairs, sorry didn't get a picture of the tree down stairs, bummer.




Christmas Eve and the new PJ'S


Christmas morning, Sara didn't feel to well, so that is why she looks so sad.


Bow boys

Christmas day the kids just played with their gifts, Jard built his Lego ship, Jonathan played his new game and the girls used their art kits. It was a fun relaxing day I even got a nap and Dennie did dinner.






2 comments:

Devri said...

Welcome back to bloggin, lol like I have done any better! But the year is new and I plan on fist bumping it! Happy New Year!

Linda said...

Wow! Hannah and I enjoyed looking at the pictures! It is fun to see what you guys are up to in the great north, eastern country. Glad your December and Christmas were good and busy. Have a wonderful January. Let's hope for more snow!

Post a Comment