Saturday, January 29, 2011

Frost

The other morning everything was covered in a thick layer of frost. I wish I had a better camera to capture the beauty of it.

This picture I took not only for the frost covered bush the the sun was out too.

MOOSE on the LOOSE!!!
We have had this moose hanging around town for a while. Other people have seen it, they had a moose lock down at the elementary school one day and she has been enjoying the trees around the neighborhood. Well last night she came to our house and enjoyed the trees in the front yard, I wasn't able to get a picture, dang it. Tonight she came again so being the crazy person I am and wanting a picture of it I went outside. Rachel wanted to come too. Can't believe I did something so crazy. Anyway she was in the neighbors yard and I was able to get a couple of pictures, she then walked into our yard and was enjoying the trees and dead leaves on some of them. Then she walked to the front of the house and right passed our windows. By this time we were in the house. Dennie was able to get some really good pictures with his phone no less and well I was only able to get a few good ones with the camera. The neighbors were outside too and they said she has been sleeping in their backyard maybe we will be able to get more pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment