Thursday, January 21, 2010
2010 Events
This year is going to be busy. I have been thinking about all the things that are going to take place this year. First off our baby will turn 3 next week, and she informs me daily that she is not a baby, she is a big girl. She will always be my baby, I don't argue with her, how can you reason with a 3 year old? Jared will be baptized this year. We will have a TEENAGER! Are we old enough to have a teenager? Rachel will start kindergarten, 3 out of 4 kids in school, I am not ready for that. She informed me tonight that she is going to kindergarten she wants to have a teacher and learn stuff. Glad we have most of the year to get prepared! It will be fun and busy getting 3 kids ready and outfitted for school. I guess I better start EARLY. Can you ever start too early? Why am I already thinking about school starting in the fall when its not even over? I guess I just wish it was over. This has been a TOUGH year hope it gets better and we can solve the problems SOON! Enough said! Am I frustrated? YES! Oh well we have things in the works to help solve the problem or at least figure out what all is going on. How in the world did I get off on that? Hope you have a good week-end.
No comments:
Post a Comment