I can hardly believe our baby is 3! She has "grown" up a lot this past year. She is not a baby any more that is for sure. She thinks she can do anything her big sister can do and sometimes even things her big brothers do. She is a real daddy's girl lately and wants to go everywhere he does. She has even been known to throw HUGE fits when he doesn't take her. She is a little helper and likes to help me with everything which is fun. She even likes to sit on my lap when I am scrap booking or sewing and she loves to help cook, do dishes and clean. I hope it will last. She is a sweetheart and we love her very much.
Sara Ann 5 days old
1 comment:
Sara looks so grown up! Cute outfits too. They grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment