Friday, January 8, 2010

January/Sledding Fun

Wow its January 8th already, can't believe how the time flies I must be getting old hahahaha. Sometimes my life feels like a big blurr. Why is that? The day after Christmas we took the kids sledding, it was a beautiful day lots of sunshine and the temp was just right. I can't believe how much Rachel loves it, I was for sure that she wouldn't like it last year but she surprised us and she loved it. Sara however wasn't too sure, the first run down was fine, but after that no way. I did get her to go down a little by herself and she was okay with that but for the most part she didn't want anything to do with it. The boys of course LOVE IT and can never get enough of it. We have been trying to go again, but haven't made it and now the weather is way too cold to go. Hopefully next weekend we can go again. Hopefully we get a little more snow too. Meanwhile we are enjoying our new place and love having lots of room. The last two days we haven't had school and its been so fun, the kids have enough room to play and do their own thing. Not that we don't have our little tiffs but not like before. Its been NICE! Hopefully I will be able to get the the rest of the house in order, only thing left is my room and the spare bedroom/craft/scrapbook room. Wish me luck. Jonathan first run down the hill

Sara enjoying her ride by her self. Jared going sledding without a sled.



Rachel, going down sideways



Dennie and the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment