Sunday, January 17, 2010

Smile

Its been awhile not much going on up here. We have been staying busy working, going to school, and keeping WARM! I was able to get my scrapbook room organized and unpacked. It has been fun being able to go and scrapbook and then just leave it don't have to clean up, or pack it up its been great. We spent part of the weekend in Idaho Falls, my hubby had a funeral to go to so we went down on Thursday night (he has school and why come home only to go back down again on Friday). I was able to get a scrapbook page done on Friday for the calendar I am making with my mom and sister and the kids enjoyed playing with their cousins. It was a fun day. Friday night I went to New Moon, let me just say that it was better than the first movie. Saturday we did a little shopping and came home. Its fun to see family, but its sure nice to be HOME!



This morning Jared finally lost his tooth! Its been loose for about 4 months ever since he had his other one pulled. It was so bad on Wednesday night bleeding and oh just gross. He was getting ready for church and came up and showed me this,


Then this

It changes his smile. I think its too cute (what can I say I'm his mom) it sure is fun to watch him learn how to eat without his two front teeth. I was hoping he would loose it before Christmas I thought that would be to cute to do a scrapbook page (all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth) Oh well, maybe the girls.

This week brings work, school, winter sports (for Jared) and the usual housework, and laundry for me. It a good thing I love my life! I am happiest when taking care of my family! Have a good one! Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment