I can hardly believe it . . . .
Look what I found in my YARD!!!
Yes its true, I think spring might really be on its way.
This is what it looked like after the snow storm on Tuesday .
This is the driveway
The kids had a half day of school on Wednesday, so after we picked them up and had lunch this is what we did. We made a snowman (the first one of the winter) and a snow fort it was so much fun it was warm enough that we didn't even need coats on. We all were sunburned pretty good.
The kids and their snow fort
The snow slides off the roof and piles in front of the house.
As you can see we don't use the front door.
1 comment:
Love the pictures!!!!!! So glad you have the snow and not us, hee hee.
Post a Comment