Saturday, June 6, 2009

Its Official

Its official the end of school is here! YEAH! It was a VERY busy week. Not only did we have the end of school madness, my poor babe broke her collar bone, the official name is clavicle, she fell off the bench and landed just right. Poor thing we didn't even realize it until the next day, she complained of her neck hurting and when we would pick her up she would cry, after her shower on Wednesday I saw a bump by her collar bone and then I knew what had happened. So she is in a brace type thing for 4 weeks. Thankfully she has been very good about wearing it we only take it off to shower and then right back on. Thursday brought fifth grade graduation, I wasn't really prepared for that, they play the graduation theme and hand out certificates, it kind of got to me especially when they said "we present the class of 2016" WOW it was neat. Middle school next I'm not ready for that, good thing I have the summer to prepare myself. Then we had Kindergarten fun day/graduation they got certificates too. We were super busy and took lots of pictures. Hope you enjoy!










The boys with their GIANT Hersheys bars
on the last day of school.


No comments:

Post a Comment