Monday, June 15, 2009
Monday
Its Monday again and its very late almost Tuesday. We had a busy but fun weekend. We played all weekend. We went to Utah on Sunday we went with Dennie's parents, and his brother and his family. It was a fun fast trip next time we are going for longer, want to take the kids to a few fun places. The kids travel great thank goodness if not we wouldn't go very far or very often. The worse thing is when they drink to much and have to stop ever ten minutes (not really just seems that way) the little sneaks we left Idaho Falls and by the time we got to the rest stop on the Malad pass they had had THREE drinks each! No not just three drinks of one juice but three juice boxes. The cooler was in the back of the van and they were sneaky and was able to get them with out us knowing it until Jared said "I have to go BAD!" That was when I ask him how much have you had to drink? Oh well what can you do after the fact? All in all it was a good day super long but good oh and don't forget the rain, we hit a really big rain storm on the way home, I was glad I wasn't driving, thankfully it wasn't dark yet so that made it easier. More rain today as if you all don't know that, and more rain this week, oh well that's how it goes. The kids have their "garden class" tomorrow they are going to do fathers day gift should be interesting hope to get some pictures. They really enjoyed it last week, its something fun for them to do, and even better its FREE I like those type of activities. Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment