Here I sit with nothing to do. HA HA well OK I have tons to do and no water to do it with. Dishes, laundry and cleaning will just have to wait. Hopefully they get what ever it is fixed and the water back on, only 1 more hour to go. I can handle it. Why is it when you don't have something (like water) you want and need to clean, do dishes and laundry, (course with a family of 6 I am always doing laundry) so here I sit not doing much, the kids are fed, and almost dressed after all it 11:00 we take it real EASY in the summer, and why not if we aren't going anywhere why not be comfy?
On another note, something that I have been wondering about for a while, why is it that when you see people at church they are oh Hi how are you, but when you see them other places they totally ignore you even turn their head the other way to avoid talking to you? Just wondering if this has ever happened to you, or are you guilty of turning your head? This really doesn't offend me just makes me wonder what, why, and how come. Oh well guess that is their problem I must just be sure that I am not turning my head away from others.
Its almost the weekend and not for sure yet what I am doing, hopefully my plans will go through but not sure yet if it will all work out. Have to finish up sharing time and get everything ready to go I better get busy, busy, busy, have a good one! Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment