Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Here it is almost July, and wow the month of June has FLEW by course it really hasn't felt like summer until last week to much rain. So do you ever feel that you are the worst mother in the world? Do you ever have days that you can't wait until they are over and you can start fresh? So far it has been a TOUGH week. My son is making me crazy, he took off the other day on his bike and was someplace he should be so he was grounded no outside time unless one of us were with him, which is the WORST THING EVER for him, he would live outside. So it has been a challenge and its only Tuesday, last night we were going to go on a bike ride, I needed some private time before we left so I let the kids know what was going on and to PLEASE not fight and if they did no bike ride. Sure enough it started and it was bad, they even ended up with me in the same room fighting but of course just out of my reach. OH the JOYS! So I had to stick to my word NO bike ride, let me tell you the whole town heard about it I am sure. He went on and on and on it didn't upset Rachel so bad not that she didn't do her share of SCREAMING at the top of her lungs, it just ends sooner. Jared on the other hand let all our neighbors know that he WANTED TO GO ON A BIKE RIDE over and over and over. I can image what everyone thought, oh well I am not going to give him his own way just because he has a POWERFUL set of lungs, and go back on my word but still it is rather embarrassing when he throws such a fit, in the end he did calm down and we stayed in the whole night which really is kind of the pits cause it gives me some exercise and the girls enjoy going too, but we survived and all was well. Hope he learns quickly or it is going to be a long summer for both of us. Oh guess it is July didn't realize it was soooooo late no wonder I am sooo tired, Hahaha! We plan on going to the Temple tomorrow I am excited, haven't been in a long time its hard to get a babysitter and all but anyway it has worked out so we are going. Best get to bed have lots to do tomorrow. Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment