Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Brain, The Stud, The Queen & The Baby

Let me just say that I love my children very much and I am truly thankful that they are mine. But I am living with a Brain, a Stud, a Queen, & a Baby. The Brain comes up with soo many interesting fact and questions that my head spins. Where does he come up with all of it? I know I am in for some information when he says "Mom do you know what?" The Stud always ask "Mom will the girls think that I look totally awesome?" He won't wear his snow pants to school so the girls can see his clothes. This child is only 6 what are we in for?? My sweet little daughter turns into the Drama Queen quite often, she is really quite funny (I don't let her see me laugh). Any little scratch or bump and its "mom am I bleeding?" I truly do not know where this comes from. And the Baby what can I say she is sweet. When she wants something she will say "I the baby". This come from me saying give it to the baby, I take full responsibility for it. Just a peek into my life living with these wonderful little people. Gotta love'em. Have a super great day.

Melody

3 comments:

Devri said...

We spoil the baby too, and I wonder why when their older their brats.. jk

Audrey said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA I love it!
Have a good licking weekend Mellie

Linda said...

Hey Mel,
It is fun to read your blog and see what you guys are up to.
Linda

Post a Comment