Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

I have to tell you what my day was like. It started out great I got to sleep in, later that I should have but Dennie got up and cooked breakfast, I know everyone thinks wow how great would that be. It was for the most part, then I got to clean up the kitchen. The day went good did laundry and odds and end stuff. Then I got a wild hair. I decided to rearrange my bedroom. I started about 2:30ish Dennie was outside working on something and he had Jared and Rachel with him. So far so good. Well he comes in done with his project me not so good the bed was covered with scrapbook stuff and I was only about 1/2 way done. Then at 6:30 I am so over whelmed I don't know what to do. The way I had the room arranged just wouldn't work, but I really didn't want to change it back but I knew it would bug me until it was back the way it was, so I uncovered the table and started moving it again, Dennie comes to see what I am doing and just laughs and walks away. It took me only 40 minutes to put it back the way it was. So I wasted 4 hours rearranging my bedroom only to put it back the way it was. What a day. The good thing is my room got cleaned in the process and I reorganized my scrapbook stuff. Maybe next week I can get some major scrap booking done. Have a great Sunday thank goodness a day of rest. Yea I can hardly wait.

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment