Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday

Greetings! Not much going on this week, I finally got out of the house on Monday, well actually on Sunday but that was at church and that doesn't count. Sharing time went o.k. Don't have to do that again for I think 3 or 4 months. Its a class presentation so my class get to help. But anyway back to Monday we (the kids and I) went to I.F. with Dennie and went shopping or looking while he was at school. It was soo good to get out. Even if we didn't buy much just to be out. It is snowing/raining today and the wind is blowing it is cold. The wind blew so hard yesterday I think some shingle blew off the roof. Glad that we don't have to pay to fix it. The bad thing is that the road is very slushy and to walk to the bus stop with Jared is very sloppy and cold. We still have a lot of snow but you can tell it is melting. Just what I love the boys come home with sopping wet boots and socks, it is a pain. Why is it that when there is puddles of water that they have to play in them on their way home? It is frustrating. Then I have to try and get them dry for the next day and if they want to play outside after school and they get the other boots wet it is really interesting. Oh well the Joys of Boys. I am sure that if I let the girls out they would do the same thing. Good thing they are too little and its too cold for them. Well I started a new scrapbook layout and was able to get 2 pages done. Yes I am excited. Hope to get 2 more pages done today. If I can get 2 pages done everyday maybe I can get caught up in a couple of years. I am so behind. Well hope your week is going good mine is so far, have lots to do before the weekend we are going to I.F. again for a wedding on Saturday and of course if we are down there we are going grocery shopping as it is so expensive up here $1.39 for a box of macs & cheese. Have a great day the week is half over.

Melody

3 comments:

Devri said...

Umm= then I won't tell you that it was 66 degrees today.. I love that you scrapbook, I am sooo jelous.

The Judy's said...

You know, I have that same problem with the boots at my house, I hope that means springs is on its way.

You go girl!! way to scrapbook.

Audrey said...

Mel, you need to post some more pics of the kids. The girls really like to see them.

Post a Comment