Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday

Greetings all those who read my blog and don't leave a comment. I'm still here up in no mans land I don't know why it feels that way but this week it does. I feel all alone with no one to talk to boo hoo, boo hoo. I must have cabin fever or something. The sun is shining today and we have almost no clouds, I think that is going to change though, I am not looking forward to that even though I do like the snow.

My sweet little baby has changed. She is starting that independence thing, yes that's good, but sometimes it can be a pain. She is starting to say things like "let me do it" and "I want to". For the most part it is good and I let her do things as she wants too, but sometimes it just isn't safe or something that she can't do and she gets upset and runs off saying "I mad at you". It really is kind of cute, but she does have a bit of a temper, where oh where does this come from??? Other than that not much going on no new scrapbook pages to brag about, no de-junking, just everyday normal things.
Have a great day.

Melody

2 comments:

Audrey said...

does this mean that if we leave a comment we don't get "greetings" sorry I did not call this week. I was a little busy at the hospital. Ha Ha Ha If you scrapbook and rub it in, I will take your girls home and keep them with me! That will teach you!

Linda said...

Well, I have to say I have felt isolated too this week. We had the Blue & Gold Banquet, which was last night, so I got out for that. I however have been doing mega scrapbooking,5 double layouts this week!!! Lest you think I am bragging too much, this rarely to never happens that I scrap at all, so I deserve this.

Post a Comment